Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
Traditional Chinese Medicine has its origin in ancient Taoist philosophy which views a person as an energy system in which body and mind are unified, each influencing and balancing the other. Unlike allopathic medicine which attempts to isolate and separate a disease from a person, Chinese Medicine emphasizes a holistic approach that treats the whole person. It is effective for physical, psychological and emotional problems.
What is Acupuncture and how does it work?
The ancient Chinese believed that there is a universal life energy called Chi or Qi present in every living creature. This energy is said to circulate throughout the body along specific pathways that are called meridians. As long as this energy flows freely throughout the meridians, health is maintained, but once the flow of energy is blocked, the system is disrupted and pain and illness occur. Acupuncture works to “re-program” and restore normal functions by stimulating certain points on the meridians in order to free up the Chi energy.This is done by inserting sterilized, stainless-steel needles (that are as fine as a human hair) into specific points located near or on the surface of the skin which have the ability to alter various biochemical and physiological conditions in order to treat a wide variety of illnesses.
Your practitioner will make a Chinese medical diagnosis based upon a thorough examination and consultation. Once a diagnosis is made, your acupuncturist will choose the most appropriate acupuncture points for treatment which have been mapped out by the Chinese for over 2000 years.
Benefits of Cosmetic Anti-Aging Acupuncture
Watch Live Video on Doctor OZ Show
The results of cosmetic acupuncture anti-aging treatments reflect not only a change in external appearance, but also an improvement in total body wellness, helping you to feel beautiful on the inside as well as the outside
- Increases collagen production & blood circulation to the face
- Gives face and eyes a radiant glow
- Helps to lift drooping eyelids.
- Reduces stress evident in the face
- Balances skin moisture
- Improves muscle tone and elasticity
- Creates physical and emotional wellness
Additionally, there are positive side effects to both the facial skin rejuvenation and cosmetic acupuncture procedures that include:
- Clearing of acne and other skin problems
- Reduced depression and less anxiety
- Better digestion and sleep cycles
- Slows the aging process from within
- Anti-aging Cosmetic Acupuncture is less expensive, healthier, and safer than the modern treatments. Your character remains. We simply enhance the beauty you already have.
To schedule a free in-spa consultation for Cosmetic Acupuncture, please call or email WendyChoi@3pag.com